Sunday, August 07, 2016

Listening to Audiobooks

I have a few preferences when it comes to listening to Audiobooks on the go. On Any Platform - I use Audible to play purchased books. I have lots of books I purchased through Audible over the years. It is a reliable app that works well. Downloading is easy right in the app. The only downside is that it won’t play my rather large library of books in MP3 or other formats. To do that, well, it depends on the platform… On iOS I have been very happy with Bookmobile, it is simple and just works very well. On Android there are several options, including free ones. I chose Listen Audiobook Player for it’s ease of use and clean way it handles files. There are a few others that work well such as Mort and Smart AudioBook Player. I rarely listen to books on the PC but when I do it is usually in VLC.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bccekm

No comments: