Thursday, March 02, 2006

Palm Ranting

Ok, everyone else is doing it so.... I'll throw in my two cents. I am currently using a Zire 72 generously donated by my wife. I like it quite a bit so far. The only things it lack are a large screen and memory. Memory constantly seems to be a problem. I am using ZLauncher to shuffle stuff off to disk but it would be so much nicer if this thing had about 256 megs of memory! (Hey, I can dream!) I find myself using the Camera and Voice Memo stuff much more than I ever thought I would. Splashblog is a great free app for posting pictures taken with the built-in camera. I coughed up the bills for a leather Sena case because the Blue coating is rubbing off in various places. I aboslutely love the Sena! It is well designed and makes it easy to carry a few spare sd cards.

In my next few posts, I will list my applications and thier cost/usefulness to me. And there are a lot. I may even give u*blog a go to try to post for a while :)

Till then. -joe-

No comments: