Thursday, July 14, 2016

What do I want in a phone?

1) Reasonable size - This means roughly around the size of the iPhone 4 or Razr M
2) Removable battery with decent battery life - It has to make it through a full day!
3) Ability to completely backup my phone to a PC - This shouldn’t be that hard! Why can’t I just connect to a pc, run backup software and save all of my crap! The cloud is nice in theory but never gets everything, iTunes does who knows what (it is not a full backup, that’s for sure!) I can do this but it requires rooting/unlocking/jailbreak and I shouldn’t need to do that just to backup my phone.
4) Waterproof and gorilla glass (no, not actual glass, Apple do you hear me!?!?)
5) Customizable software - If I want to change my soft keyboard, let me, add a clipboard extension? No problem.
6) Stable
7) Removable storage - Yes, the cloud is nice, but I’d still like my data without downloading please.



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/29Vig8Y

No comments: